How rock star is that?!
Love it! Did you forget to put fabric sheet in the laundry?
very!
taylor says "oh my gosh, that is so funny." i agree
That's pretty awesome! How funny!
That's the funniest picture I've seen in a long time. I love the facial expression too.
I didn't even know she had enough hair to do that:) How cute! I can't wait to see you guys!!!!
oh she's so funny!!! and thats my foot in the background!!!:)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Love it! Did you forget to put fabric sheet in the laundry?
very!
taylor says "oh my gosh, that is so funny." i agree
That's pretty awesome! How funny!
That's the funniest picture I've seen in a long time. I love the facial expression too.
I didn't even know she had enough hair to do that:) How cute! I can't wait to see you guys!!!!
oh she's so funny!!! and thats my foot in the background!!!
:)
Post a Comment