Sunday, January 11, 2009

Lizzy's birthday; Take 2

Today we went to my in laws in Provo for a little birthday cake! It was so good. Lizzy didn't eat much, (any at all, actually) I guess I shouldn't be surprised by that any more, but I always am! What kid turns down cake and ice cream? I have no idea.

Aunt Carrie and Lizzy
Becca lighting the candleShe huffed and she puffed
Mmmm, good

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

so so so cute!!!

Davenport Family said...

Fun! Kimmie wouldn't touch her birthday cake either, so we shoved some in her mouth in an attempt to get her to try it, but she just spit it out:) They are meant to be friends:)

Corilee said...

What a Doll! I Still say she looks an awful lot like Dave :)

nora.lakehurst said...

I think so too Corilee. She is a doll and she is her dads image. What a sweet thing. I am so sorry she doesnt eat. Maybe when daddy comes home and eats more so will she. What a cutie.

September said...

A blip of optimism: I heard once that the "terrible two's" is actaully a child's second year, not their third. That means Lizzy's already past it.

Hodge Family said...

WHAT!!!!! No cake. WOW

She is s little cutie

ems said...

What!!! I love cake and ice cream!! Of course Emma wouldn't touch her first birthday cake at all. I guess some kids are just that way. Oh well, she sure is cute!

Flee said...

September! I hope that's true! That would be AMAZING!!!