Lizzy is pointing at "daddy."
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Potty Training
Potty training is going pretty well so far. She did great her first week! Really, amazingly well. Lizzy loved to go potty on the toilet! Really, she went a whole day without an accident and she woke up from her nap completely dry! Amazing! Then we had a day that we were going to be gone most of the day so I took the lazy route and put her in a diaper. I KNOW! I was holding back my own child's progress, but I really had a lot of errands to run. Oh, and after the incident at the post office... So, today has been a constant battle to get her on the potty again. Here is a cute picture of her reading "daddy's magazine."
Lizzy is pointing at "daddy."
Lizzy is pointing at "daddy."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
That's so cute! I love that she is reading on the potty! lol!
I don't mean to brag (oh well, yes I do, but I'll repent quickly)
So here goes....ta da!!! Michelle trained in a day. No kidding. we explained the game and the m&m rewards and fed her lots of popsickles and punch all day long and she right on caught the idea and was dry from then on. I swear by it. To bad I didn't have the confidence to use it on the other 8 kids but alas, one made it after all. YOOWOO
WOW! 1 day? that's amazing! Way to go Chelle and Corilee!
How come pictures of kids sitting on the potty are always so stinkin cute?
What's the post office incident?
Cool! I am so happy for her. Hey Logan trained himself in one day. It wasnt really a day. We were trick or treating. His diaper got all full and fell off. So after that never wore one after that. So :D that is my "brag" I was more amazed then anything.
cute. I dont know how or when I will potty train Mason. Soon I hope
Adorable! What a cute little girl you have! It was fun to see you the other night. You are always such a fun person to talk to!
Hope the potty training gets better!
yes, I know I'm amazing! what can I say! It's a gift!
(I had to say that 'cause you said way to go to me for potty training in one day- when in reality, I have no recollection of it!)
and wait- did I miss this post office incident????? I can't believe you didn't tell me.
we are so fighting.
ok, I'm over it now, so you can tell me!
amazingly awesome!
Post a Comment