Lizzy is 2 years old today!!! I can't believe how fast time is going by. She is such a big girl now. I remember the day before I was going to have her. I was freaking out! I was so nervous. I checked and re-checked everything making sure it was ready for Lizzy to come home. I couldn't sleep that night. We had to be at the hospital at 5:30am to get prepped for surgery. It all happened so fast! They wheeled me into the OR, gave me an epidural (it didn't even hurt!) put me on the table and started cutting. Then, there she was! She was so small. I missed her the second she was taken away from me. Dave got to take her to the nursery and help clean her up. I was jealous.
She weighed in at 7lbs 9oz. 19.5 inches long. Absolutely perfect.
Birthday

Lizzy turns 1!
Almost 2
10 comments:
I never knew you had to have a scheduled c-section!
2 is so fun fun fun! she is a cutie!
Time is going way too fast! Lucky for us we get to spend eternity with our families:) Happy Birthday Lizzy! Kimmie says she misses you & to eat lots of cake for her:) Love you guys~
Happy Birthday, Lizzy! Your cousins are thrilled you're getting so big.
Love you
Beautiful, sweet, and perfect. What an amazing kid you have there Flee.
Happy birthday Lizzy!!!
P.S. Eliza was 7lb 9oz too. They were meant to be friends :)
Wow! Time really does go so quickly! What a cute girl you have. I love reading your blog... it is like talking to you!
CUTE!!!!! She is so cute! Seriously she is just to little to be so big.
Happy belated b-day to her! She's a cutie. :)
love love love her!!! I especially like the last pic if her!! Cute little pointy tounge!
happy birthday!!!
Oh, precious! What a sweet little girl. Happy birthday to her!
Never worry about the "terrible two's" The time goes all too fast. What a little doll she is.
Happy b-day Lizzy.
Post a Comment