Friday, January 16, 2009

Dismal


Our stocks have gone down so much recently! It's painful to watch. Owwww...
It's OK though. Dave and I agreed that we would consider that money gone, spent, whatever, as soon as we invested it. That way we wouldn't worry about it. This is me not worrying about it.
The only way they can go now, is up! Here's hoping. The funny thing is, we both thought that we had bought low! HA! It's actually quite funny when you think about it. I can't help but chuckle a bit.

6 comments:

Steve and Chelle said...

HAA HAA!! You not worrying about it! yeah. right. whatever.

you're cute! I miss you friend! (what am I going to do without you all weekend????? Um, the same thing you did last weeked!) hee hee hee hee hee hee hee :)

ems said...

You are one of the only people I know who could laugh about something like that. Good for you. Hope things will work out for the best!

Corilee said...

I'm impressed that you even have stocks. At your age we were not even thinking about buying stocks. We worried about paying bills - that's as far as we seemed to have money to spend. Lucky you, it can only go up from here.

September said...

Dude...Obama...less than a week...need I say more???

:0

September said...

P.S. I love that you still have The Grinch on your shelf. Cracks me up!

Hodge Family said...

I just don't look at my stocks. I don't much anyway. I figure they will go up soon.