Monday, January 19, 2009

ARGH...

I can't believe that the Wings have slipped to 2ND! We are behind the Sharks now! THE SHARKS??? ugh. Ugh. UGH! At least I can happily say the the Av's are so far back that I don't even think about them anymore. WOO HOO!

I do think about them a bit because they will be playing the Wings in CO in March and I think that would be such a fun game to go to. Dave will be home so we would go together to support our teams! He can cheer for his team and me, for mine.

The only thing is, I'd be bit concerned about our health and safety while there. I would wear my Wings jersey to the game, of course, (I have to support my boys). But the Av's fans are a bit...angry, I imagine even more so since they are doing so terrible this season and we are going to smoke them in that game. I pretty sure, if I had to, I could take a bunch of whiny Av's fans. :)

We will see...we will see...

10 comments:

September said...

I'm thinking it's probably a good thing you don't talk to Brad and Scott very often anymore. Otherwise, well I don't think I even need to say what you would be hearing right now :)

Flee said...

SEE! That's exactly what I'm talking about september! Whiny fans. just messing. they have known where I stand for as long as they've both known me. :)

Nicky said...

If you go TAKE ME! That way you won't be alone! haha

nora.lakehurst said...

LOL Flee you are adorable.

Geri said...

Yay!!! Go SHARKS!!!!!!! Sorry Felicia (not really).

Flee said...

Geri, Geri, Geri....go ahead, side with your boys. We will see who brings home the Stanley this year. :)

September said...

Yes, it's true...we will see won't we :)

Flee said...

OH! You too September? Hmmm...I guess we will know soon enough. (there is no fear or uncertainty in my voice. Just fyi.)

Corilee said...

Who is it that's playing again? Is this hocky, basketball or what? I never was much of a sports fan. The only thing I watch is BYU football. Go Wings.... if you say so. I'll root for whoevver you root for 'cause I love you.

Flee said...

thanks Corilee! I appreciate that. and Yes, it is hockey. the Red Wings are from Detroit and they are the current Stanley cup champions. ohhh....*sigh* I love them.