I finally got my cast off today! It's a weird feeling. I'm not sure how to use my arm anymore. It doesn't help that I have a very small range of motion, but that will change. It will take sometime. It will hurt, but I'll get back to normal eventually. My doctor said my arm looked perfect! I, personally, think it looks nasty. It's so skinny and white. Ack. Hopefully I'll get some sun on it and some muscles back before the 22nd. (My friends wedding! WOO HOO!)
Did you all love the Twilight Trailer? I know that Jen and Jamie will appreciate it.
4 comments:
Now your arm matches your legs, skinny & white;) Glad you finally got it off, but now what will I make fun of you for?!?!? Love you lots!!!!!
HEY! That hurt. I have hottie white little peg legs! you're just jealous. J/K. :o) I 'm still gimpy. I can't move wrist. It really sucks. You can make fun of that.
I just watched the Twilight Trailer! It looks great...I have to read the book! Poor LG, I will be in love with Edward only months after we wedded.
I am glad you got your cast off...you could sunscreen everything but your arm to help it catch up to the rest of your tan self!
Oh! you will soooo be in love with Edward. L will get used to it.
Post a Comment