Friday, July 25, 2008

Funny videos

I will get into a regular posting habit again soon. I'm just really busy today. But you had to see these!

What sound does momma make?




Laughing quickly turns to anger

6 comments:

September said...

I can't get the video to play :(

Davenport Family said...

She definitely got the what sound does momma make right! Love the videos, Lizzy is so cute. You have to email me the pictures you took while we were in town. By the way, I LOVE the red bamboo on the wall and your desk. It looks amazing!!

Ashley said...

loved the videos. Jack especially he kept saying baby again baby again. he watched them both 2 times and at the moment is begging for baby again. he was even copying her little squeal. `

nora.lakehurst said...

She is so cute! I bet Dave is just going to melt when he see's that. I hope you are doing well. We moved today and I am really really tired. Man I could sleep for days.

jamie said...

wow she nailed you! spot on!! ;) cute, cute videos. I do have to side with Lizzy, 3 minutes of tickling would quickly make me angry!! She's darling, darling.

Flee said...

WHATEVER JAMIE!!! Nailed me? Ugh. I don't have anything clever or witty to say to that at all. I think I'm losing my touch.