LOVE the hair!! Way to go you! I can't wait to see it in person!!See ya soon!
I like your new hair cut! Love the pictures, you have to send me the ones you took of Lizzy & Kimmie. Miss you!
LOVE the hair too. Way way way cute. And Lizzie is growing up like a little weed. What a sweet girl.
I love your new 'do Flee. It looks great!This Brad Paisley song is making me giggle,it's SO Adam. Especially the back rub part,LOL!
I think the hair looks great! Can't wait to hang again! And of course Lizzy is as cute as ever!-Camber
Post a Comment
5 comments:
LOVE the hair!! Way to go you! I can't wait to see it in person!!
See ya soon!
I like your new hair cut! Love the pictures, you have to send me the ones you took of Lizzy & Kimmie. Miss you!
LOVE the hair too. Way way way cute. And Lizzie is growing up like a little weed. What a sweet girl.
I love your new 'do Flee. It looks great!
This Brad Paisley song is making me giggle,it's SO Adam. Especially the back rub part,LOL!
I think the hair looks great! Can't wait to hang again! And of course Lizzy is as cute as ever!
-Camber
Post a Comment