My poor little Lizzy has a cold! She has been stuffy and coughing and sneezing for the past couple days. It's so sad to see. The worst part is there is no medicine for her littleness. So, I have been instructed my her doctor to put saline drops in her nose, then suck it out with that blue bubble sucker thing! (Which she hates!) Then I have to put a tiny bit of Baby Vick's under her nose. That only covers her stuffiness, it does nothing to help with her coughing and sneezing. Here is what happens...she starts to cry and then in the middle she will start coughing usually followed by a series of 3 sneezes. It's so cute to watch, but so sad for her.


2 comments:
Poor Lizzy! It's no fun being sick but at least she has you guys to take care of her:)
Oh poor baby. I know the frustraion. Its so hard to deal with things like that. If I may it also helps if she is in the room while you are showering then she can breath in some moist warm air. Well I guess its not cold there but here it works great.
Post a Comment