Monday, January 29, 2007

One for the Guiness Book?

Late Saturday evening, Dave, Lizzy and I were enjoying a movie with our new friends (who, coincidentally are expecting a baby girl in 2 weeks) when Lizzy pooped! Nothing out of the norm, she does that. I then sent Dave to do the dirty work. Just moments after he got her onto the changing table we heard a terrified yelp come from Dave! Freaked me right out! I thought something terrible must have happened...and I was right.

I went running into the bedroom where I saw it! I saw it all! Lizzy wasn't quite done going poo when Dave started changing her diaper, so she finished while on the table, but it didn't stay on the table. Our little girl must have had some built up pressure because she shot it about 4 feet!!! It landed on our bed! Can you believe it? That's got to be some sort of record!

5 comments:

jamie said...

that's awesome!! way to go, Lizzy. keep your parents guessing. :)

Jen said...

Harrison can't even touch that poo record, Lizzie. So impressive!

Flee, you look beautiful in those pics.

Davenport Family said...

I think she gets that from her mom:)

Jen said...

WOW! I can't believe that Lizzy can already spray 4 feet. Double that and she will have caught up to me---Dan

nora.lakehurst said...

I love that. Its quite funny. At least it happened on the bed and not on yourself. Logan did that to me and i about died. Seth just sat there and laughed. (quite rude I thought)