Singing Sundays
The weather today was beautiful. After church Dave and I thought it would be nice to go for a walk with Lizzy in our baby carrier. We drove onto post and found some mountain trails, it was really nice. Sunny and warm. (70's-ish) Lizzy was sound asleep in her carrier and she started singing in her sleep! She was "cooing" or humming her own little tune! It was the sweetest thing ever! It's not like it was just for a few seconds, it went on for a bit. Maybe that's a sign she is going to be musical. No matter what, it was just so cute!
3 comments:
70 degrees?! I'm jealous. we are hoping for 50s here this week. cute pics, as always. You're right, so is just so stinkin' cute!
That is so cute! Do you sing to her a lot? If not, you better get started. That girl's gonna be musical.
She is just so cute. I can't belive how big she is getting. By the time I ever get to see her she will be so big and I will have to cry a million tears ;). I am so excited that you got your bb gal and you guys look so HAPPY :D
Post a Comment