Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Angel Face

UPDATE: Lizzy now weighs 9lb 4 oz and is 21 inches long! She is growing so fast!
Back to my angel face...
Everyone always posts their kids with big smiles having fun, I do too. But here is another side of Lizzy that is rarely seen even by her parents! She still looks so sweet! This was taken when she was so tired, I had a hard time calming her to get her to bed. (I missed the crucial sleepiness window.)

How cute is that? Oh, I just love her cute face! She really does smile most of the time. She's quite playful and happy. Here is a picture of her playing with daddy, look at that huge smile!


1 comment:

nora.lakehurst said...

That first photo made me laugh. Yeah I miss sleep its my long lost friend. I hope to find her again someday when my kids are married and living on their own. Dannan the other day thought it would be fun to be awake at 3:15 AM till 4:45 AM I thought I was going to lose it. Oh well good times. Oh Dave you look so sweet with her.