Yesterday Dave and I bought a brand new 2007 Saturn Vue! Which is the SUV that I have wanted for years! The timing to get it was perfect since the dealership was offering 0% APR for the term of the loan, so WOO HOO! And they gave us a great deal on our trade-in. (virtually unheard of) So, we bought one! When all is said and done we are only paying $60 more a month (car and insurance) than our old Civic and we have a bigger, newer and most importantly a far safer car. Oh yeah, it's about the color of this text, as you see in the picture I enclosed.
And today was Lizzy's first day at church! (Would have gone last week, but she was sick.) She did so well! Everyone was so impressed with her severe cuteness and wonderful temperment. She is so perfect! Doesn't she look so pretty in her dress?
4 comments:
I love the new pics of Lizzy & your sweet new ride!!! I'm so glad you guys go such a great deal:) Can't wait to see you & hold Lizzy for the first time in less than a month!!!!
She is such a doll! I love that dress. What a sweet little snuggler. And Flee, sweet Hot Mom ride.
:O :O :O Jelous. ;) Love ya
that is the cutest little girl! i love her little cheeks. kiss them for me.
nice ride. great find on that. we're jealous. -abe and jamie
Post a Comment