We saw on the news a huge storm coming. It had already had 7-8 tornadoes in the 30 mile area toward us. It started to get cloudy and then it started to rain really hard. Then the sky got dark and VERY green. Then the tornado siren went off (means there was a tornado spotted near you). The closest tornado in our area was over 7 miles away, but that is pretty close. The videos color of the sky fades from green to blue, but the green you see is the real color. It was so green.
5 comments:
Uh... I am not surprised that you found that amusing. And I find it funny that you told Lizzie to go to the basement while you were filming.
So uh yeah I want to come and visit you though.
Tornadoes freak me out. Just sayin'.
Oh my gosh, I LOVE it!!! I love storms, but it's kind of scary when you hear the sirens. It's funny, here everyone is scared to death of tornados but not earthquakes. Me, I am scared to death of earthquakes but not tornados. I guess it just depends on what you grow up around! Miss you guys!!!
OH MY GOSH!! That is so scary! The storm was cool until I heard the sirens then I freaked out, and I was just watching the video. Crazy!
That was scary. Did you all go right down in the basement? Did that happen often during your short time in Nebraska?
Post a Comment