Wednesday, June 30, 2010

2 week check up

The girls are 2 weeks old today and they are both doing great! Here are the stats....

Amber:

birth weight: 5lbs 13oz
birth length: 18 inches

1 week weight: 5lbs 6oz

2 week weight: 5lbs 15oz
2 week length: 19.5 inches

Paige:

birth weight: 5lbs 1oz
birth length: 18 inches

1 week weight: 4lbs 13 oz

2 week weight: 5lbs 9.5 oz
2 week length: 19-19.5 inches. (she was wiggly :)

The Dr. was thrilled with the weight gain in both girls and said they looked perfect! He also said that Lizzy was such a good big sister that knows how to take care of the girls. She was on binky duty. If they cried in the office, she'd do her best to calm them down and give them a binky. It was so sweet.



Amber on the left and Paige on the right

Princess Lizzy



Dancing with Grandma G
Play time!

5 comments:

Randi said...

I am glad that both of the girls are growing well. It is so neat that the Dr. thought to compliment Lizzy. She will be the best big sister with all of this practice.

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

They are so adorable!
I love it, 2 of them is so stinkin' cute I can't get over it!

Stacey said...

I'm glad they are growing so well!

Yay for big sis Lizzy! It's nice to have the help.

I love all of their dresses! So cute!!

The Merrills said...

You're confusing the heck out of me! Every time I look it seems like their birth weight is different! Haha. I loooooooooooove those dresses! They are sooooooo adorable! Lizzy, of course, is cute as always! Glad babies are doing well!!

Davenport Family said...

2 weeks already?!?! They are growing so fast and so well!! And Lizzy is super cute, but that's nothing new:) Love you guys!!!