
Stinky face Lizzy

Lizzy and Dave dancing. (Her favorite show is Dancing with the Stars :)

Pushing the big kids around the Merry-Go-Round

She loves to swing

The herd near our house

Lizzy loving bath time

Rocking out to Guitar Hero! (Lizzy has 3 Disney tattoos on, she's a real rocker)


All sweet and ready for church. (See the one tattoo?)

Our first day BBQ'ing.

Her cool new helmet that goes with

HER COOL NEW BIKE!!! She loves it!

5 comments:
Oh, I love her bike!
I should get my girls one...
Yeah, I'm sure they would love it! We got it at walmart, it's the barbie bike. We liked it better than the princess one because it had a bell,tassels and a front basket.
Ok, where are the pictures of your belly?!?!? I thought for sure there would be one with this post, oh well! Love all the pictures of Lizzy-bug! She looks like she is having such a great time. And what a tough girl with those Disney tats! Time to plan our trip to Disney World:)
She is such a doll! I love the pictures! What good parents you are! You look like you have fun together as a family! :)
I LOVE the picture of Lizzy with her tattoo and ready to go to church. She is soo cute!
Post a Comment