YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY for twins!!!! Glad they got here safely. You are in for a lot of fun! Don't take yourself too seriously - enjoy it.
I wish I had kept some of my twins clothes for you but they would be horribly out of style by now, anyway. Sorry.
Oh, and try to get them both on the same schedule so you can change their diapers at the same time, feed them at the same time etc. (words of wisdom from someone who knows what it's like.)
Yay!! Congrats! They are beautiful and Lizzy looks so happy to be able to hold her baby sisters. I hope you all are doing well and that you enjoy your new family
This is so great!! We're very happy for you. You've been in our mind since Carol called and the babies look absolutely beautiful! Hope that Flee feels okay too. And Lizzy such a cute big sis! Lots of hugs and kisses from the cousins.
12 comments:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY for twins!!!! Glad they got here safely. You are in for a lot of fun! Don't take yourself too seriously - enjoy it.
I wish I had kept some of my twins clothes for you but they would be horribly out of style by now, anyway. Sorry.
Oh, and try to get them both on the same schedule so you can change their diapers at the same time, feed them at the same time etc. (words of wisdom from someone who knows what it's like.)
Loves,
Corilee
Have a happy day
I can't stop looking at them. They are both just so sweet. And I love the pic of Lizzy holding her new little sister. So cute!
Love the names! Love the babies! Love you! I'm so happy for you.
P.S. I SO wish you still lived here so I could hold them :(
Congrats! they are so precious! And that is a great pic of lizzy being a great big sister already!
Congrats to you and your family!!!! Aww,they are so sweet! I love their names,way cute!
Congrats! And yes their names are adorable! And Lizzie looks like a pro! GO YOU! YAY!
I love it! Perfect girly names! Congratulations!
YAY!!! They look exactly like Lizzy when she was a baby. So cute! Love them, hope Flee is feeling well and we love your family of 5:)
Congratulation Felicia!! They are such cuties!! I love the picture of Lizzy and her new sister. :)
Yay!! Congrats! They are beautiful and Lizzy looks so happy to be able to hold her baby sisters. I hope you all are doing well and that you enjoy your new family
This is so great!! We're very happy for you. You've been in our mind since Carol called and the babies look absolutely beautiful! Hope that Flee feels okay too. And Lizzy such a cute big sis! Lots of hugs and kisses from the cousins.
What beautiful little girls! Congrats!! We miss you guys like crazy!
Oh my gosh! How sweet are they?! Cute names!! Lizzy looks so sweet with her baby sister! Congrats you guys..we love you all!
Post a Comment