I just wanted to say thanks to all my family and friends who fasted (Thanks dad for thinking of that and organizing it) and prayed for my case of Bell's Palsy to go away.
For the most part it has! I realized 2 nights ago that I could taste things again and my face is feeling more normal again. My smile is still a bit crooked, but only a bit!
So, thanks for everything guys. You are the best!
I really feel very blessed.
For the most part it has! I realized 2 nights ago that I could taste things again and my face is feeling more normal again. My smile is still a bit crooked, but only a bit!
So, thanks for everything guys. You are the best!
I really feel very blessed.
2 comments:
OH I am so glad your bell palsy is almost gone. You will do so good as a mommy to three beautiful girls and that Dave will be there the whole time to support you. Love ya so mcuh.
I'm so glad you are doing better! :)
Post a Comment