We found out today we are having twins! And they are pretty sure they are both girls, but not 100% sure. The umbilical cords kept getting in the way. We are all so excited about this!

Lizzy is extra excited about having 2 baby sisters instead of just 1. When she found out we were going to Carl's Jr. for lunch and as soon as we walked in, she shouted, "We're having twins!" To the whole restaurant. She's so funny.

The babies looks great! They are growing just as they should be, they have all their arms and legs. Their brains and hearts and all the other organs looked good too! We are just so happy and excited about having 2 babies!
13 comments:
Oh my gosh, the butterflies in my stomach still won't go away and I am still smiling!!! I am just so excited for you guys and seeing those beautiful little babies made me cry, AGAIN!!! At least this time I am not in the middle of Target:)
YAY!!!!!! SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lizzy is going to be such a great big sister!!
That is so exciting Flee!! I'm so happy for you guys!
Lizzy's so cute!!!
Are they going to do another ultrasound at 20 weeks and try to see the sex for sure?
How fun would it be if they were identical??? But boy/girl twins would be so much fun too.
Oh, I'm just so excited for you!!!
Oh my! How wonderful!
(is it weird that I have ALWAYS thought a multiple birth would be awesome!?)
I am so excited for y'all!!!
YAY!! Woot woot! Totally excited for ya Flee.
How fun Flee! Twins girls are the best...and I am not biased at all!
But seriously, I love being a twin. It is so great to have a built in best friend. And how cute that Lizzie is so excited. I am happy for you and your family!
Our whole family is very excited for you! We hope everything continues to go well, and Flee will feel okay throughout. Congrats for the two bundles :)
I seriously couldn't think of anything else yesterday. Anytime there was a lull in the conversations I was having my mind went directly to "I can't believe she's having twins!!!" Sooooooooooo exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy cow!! I'm so excited for you guys!
Ok, seriuosly this is like the hundreth time I have looked at your blog. It is still so unbelievable!!! And exciting:) Yay!!!
Awesome!! I am so excited for all of you! With each pregnancy, Daniel has joked with me about having twins and I had always thought it would be so overwhelming until now. I told him this time that I wish we could have twins just so that I won't have to go through as many pregnancies and be so sick. Lucky you, 2 for the price of 1. Congrats!
Twins! oh my goodness I'm so happy for you:) From a family of 3 to a family of 5!!!! hurray!
I am SO happy for you. Having twins was one of the highlights of my life. It's so fun to dress them alike and show them off to the world. (Ok, you would not dress a boy twin like a girl but you could dress them in the same color) Anyway, its SOOOOOOOOOO fun.
Actually my sister had a really hard time when she had twins but then she's quite high strung anyway.
I can't wait to see them. You didn't say when you are due. ???
Have a great pregnancy!
Post a Comment