


Lizzy took this one (top)
She loves to take pictures.
She took quite a few for us.



Diamond Head Point(top)

On the Diamond Head Trail (top)

Lizzy said, "I'm the captain, I'm coming to rescue you."

"Where are you? I am coming to rescue you."

USS Arizona memorial. It was never removed and is still under the water.
You can look down and see it from the memorial. It was
built over it.


This beach had 20+ foot waves at some points.

The Laie, Hawaiin Temple

Just walking on the beach. Lizzy is scared of waves.
8 comments:
Wow! Breathtakingly beautiful!!!
Looks like you guys had a great time.
Did you just go for fun or was there a purpose for this trip?
I am with September! An awesome trip and what a place to go!!!
It was just for fun. It was the last time Dave had a 4 day weekend while I can still fly, also after the babies come we have to travel with 3 kids and 2 adults. I don't like being outnumbered.
Oh it looks like so much fun, I know jealousy is a bad thing, but I am so jealous!!!! I love the picture of Lizzy where she looks like she is posing on the beach, such a cute little girl! I also love your super cute white top, you look GREAT! (you look nice too Dave) Wish we could have went with you!!!
So beautiful! I have never been to Hawaii, but your pictures make me want to go more than ever.
I love the family pictures. What a cute family you are! It looks like you had fun.
So lucky! I'm so glad you got to go! I've been telling Daniel that we need to go for our 10th anniversary. I'm not holding my breath though!
Happy day for you! What a cute family you are.
Cute pictures! Looks like you had a great time. You make such a sweet family.
I am so glad Dave got home safely from Irac and that you are together again. I know It's been a while since he got home but I still am glad that he did come home.
I am so excited you are having twins. You'll have to bring them to see us next time you are here.
Cute pictures! Looks like you had a great time. You make such a sweet family.
I am so glad Dave got home safely from Irac and that you are together again. I know It's been a while since he got home but I still am glad that he did come home.
I am so excited you are having twins. You'll have to bring them to see us next time you are here.
Post a Comment