We were at the mall and Felicia asked Lizzy if she wanted to pierce her ears. Lizzy said yes, changed her mind and then decided to again that she wanted to. She was calm before the first one. After the first one, she jumped and a second later started to cry. She just let the lady do the other ear with no problem. At the end she cried for about 2 minutes and was fine the rest of the day.
She got little titanium studs. She also picked out some lady bug earings to wear in 6 weeks.
4 comments:
OH MY!!! She looks so grown up, her hair is getting so long and cute & those little studs in her ears are adorable! I always thought I would pierce my girls ears when they were babies, but then with Kimmie I just couldn't bring myself to get it done. So, I decided maybe I will wait until she turns 8, kind of like a special thing when she is going to get baptized. But now seeing Lizzy I kind of want to do it sooner. They are growing up too fast!!!! What a tough little girl Lizzy is:)
We asked Lizzy everytime we were at the mall if she wanted to get her ears pierced, she always said "No." Until yesterday. She was so brave and it was so sad!(for me) She said "Ow ow ow ow ow" then cried after the first one and then she was brave and let her do the second. She cried alot for that one and looked at us like, "why did you let her hurt me?" So sad! But then she was fine and happy about it a few mins later. She talks about them all the time. I wanted to wait til she was older so that she'd be the one in charge of cleaning and turning them, but it's easy.
Aw,she looks so cute!!
She is so cute.
Post a Comment