I am now 18 weeks pregnant and things seem to be going great! The kids are kicking and moving all the time. I've gotten huge this week! At least I feel huge, I'm measuring 6 months already! 6 months! My Dr said that is completely normal with twins. He figures, from the ultrasound pics, that the kids are weighing in at about 6 oz each. We're still not 100% on if they are identical or fraternal, I'm hoping to find out for sure at my next appt.
9 comments:
OK SERIOUSLY!!!!! You don't even look pregnant!!! You look great, if I didn't love you so much I would hate you:) Love ya!!!
You look adorable!
I think you just feel big because you are getting smaller everywhere else!
You are an adorable pregnant lady...and for that, I hate you :)
You really do look great!
So that picture was taken at 17 weeks, and no joke, I have gotten quite a bit bigger this last week. People at church even commented on how much bigger I've gotten in such a short time! So, I'm not making it up.
Karalee-I know! I'm going to look like a huge beach ball with toothpick legs at the end.
Are you the cutest preggo lady ever? No fair!! I'm the preggo lady that scares little children and makes them weep in the night.
You must be wearing super tight clothes to think you're getting fat. I always say it's all relative.
I guess if I were as slim as you maybe I'd feel big too. I didn't get noticably bigger until the sixth month, but then I baloomed.
It's worth is though, isn't it.:)
You look darling Flee. I am still so excited for you!
Two of my sisters have had twins. We figure we stopped before we had them too, lol. If the kids share a placenta then you know they'll be identical; if they don't, then there is no way to know for sure (short of genetic testing) until you watch them grow. My sister's twin boys they suspect may have been identical, but one didn't make it (long story short they were born by emergency c-section nearly 3 months early) so without doing expensive (pointless) testing they don't know for sure. My other sisters' twin girls are 8 years old now and I still can't tell them apart! They had two placentas and all that, so they weren't sure about the identicality until they watched them grow up some.
My sister was about 5 months pregnant at my wedding and she looked 9 months pregnant. In fact the dress she wore to my wedding she eventually gave to me. I wore it comfortably not long before delivering! By the end she had two outfits she could wear because there was nothing else that fit! Modern pregnancy styles are so fitted that they didn't work. Doesn't help that she's only about 5'2" so she was SUPER huge.
Anyway, sorry, rambling. Exciting stuff!!! Good luck with the pregnancy. So glad things are looking so good!!!
Post a Comment