I had another ultrasound today and the Dr. said she's 99% sure that I'm having identical girls! (There's always a chance that it may not be, no matter how slight, I guess.) We are so excited! Since we found out about the twins, we worried about them being identical for fear that we wouldn't be able to tell them apart when they are so little. Now, we are beyond thrilled! Lizzy is so happy to be having 2 baby sisters! She always asks about them (if they're hungry or moving lots etc...)and wants to buy them clothes already. She's so sweet.
And here's something interesting I heard today:
Only 1.9% of the worlds population are twins.
and
Only 0.2% of the worlds population are identical twins!
The girls look great! Baby A is weighing in at 10 ounces and Baby B is weighing in at 11 ounces. We are still undecided about names, we are narrowing them down. Slowly...
The girls were so active during the ultrasound that they couldn't get any really clear shots. It was so funny to watch, the nurse and the Dr. kept laughing!
Baby B face

Baby A face
Baby A profile
8 comments:
I am right there with Lizzy, so excited to buy them clothes:) Even though ultrasounds of the face are a little creepy, I still think they are cute:)I can't wait to meet them, if you can't narrow down names you can always stick with baby A & baby B:) Then you can continue that alphabet thing your parents had going on and name your next one baby C, too bad you didn't start that with Lizzy:) Love you!!!!
Flee! That's amazing! We are so excited for you guys...they are adorable already! And you look soooo stinking cute, I can't even get over it! More prego pics along the way pleas mam!
Sooo sweet! We love you guys!
Tim and Haleigh
Flee you guys are such good parents its not a surprise that you were able to have these babies come into your lives. I sure hope you have lots of fun and that Lizzie im sure will be a bIg help.
That is so amazing! I love to see ultrasound pictures. That is so exciting that they will be identical too!
That belly is so stinkin' cute!!!
So what is your plan for telling them apart now that you know they're identical?
you look great! we can't wait to meet baby a and b. they will be so stinking cute, just like lizzy!
How exciting! What fun it will be to have two darling little identical girls. Hooray for all of you. Lizzie will be such a good big sister. What a blessing! Congrats!
That is AWESOME! Congrats. What a neat blessing for your family.
Post a Comment