So I started watching this trailer and I was like, this is the most random background music for this trailer, it doesn't even go with it. Then I realized that I had not paused the playlist, so the song "So What" was blaring in the background. Yeah, it didn't really work with the trailer just in case you're wondering! :) Looks intense though.
4 comments:
I cannot wait for this movie!! SQUEEEEE!
Hey, it's my birthday present :)
I love that the news of this trailer coming out warranted a phone call from you. Not a text...but a full on phone call! Makes me smile!
So I started watching this trailer and I was like, this is the most random background music for this trailer, it doesn't even go with it. Then I realized that I had not paused the playlist, so the song "So What" was blaring in the background. Yeah, it didn't really work with the trailer just in case you're wondering! :) Looks intense though.
Post a Comment