Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tucson Zoo

Dave had monday off so we went to the Tucson Zoo. It was alot smaller than I thought it would be , but still very fun. Lizzy's favorite animals were the giraffes, she just loved them! My favorite was the panther, he was so awesome looking! I had no idea that black panthers still had spots on them, so cool!


3 comments:

ems said...

How fun! I love it when Daniel has the day off and we go do something fun. Glad you had a good time!

September said...

I love the zoo! Can't wait til the weather warms up here so we can go. I think I'm going to buy season passes this year.

P.S. I LOVE seeing that little floating baby on your sidebar. It makes me so happy. I can't wait to see you with a preggo belly!

Davenport Family said...

How fun!!! Remember when we went to the Seattle Zoo. Seems like so long ago, Lizzy & Kimmie were so little compared to now (and David didn't even exist!)