Sunday, January 10, 2010

LIZZY TURNS 3

Lizzy turned 3 on Saturday! She is getting so big and is into most everything girly. She loves princesses and fairies and playing dress up and house...etc... It's so much fun watching her grow and develop everyday. We just love that little girl!


Birthday morning, already all princessed out.

Kisses for my friends and family.

Time to blow out the candles!

She loved her pony cake.
Practicing being a big sister. She so good at it already!

9 comments:

Davenport Family said...

Kimmie says HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZZY!!! And I am sure if David could talk he would say the same thing:) We love Lizzy so much & hope she had a great birthday. She is going to be such a great big sister!!! Love you guys!!!
Oh, and I can't believe she is 3, where did the time go???

nora.lakehurst said...

Happy Birthday and did I miss something are you prego?

Flee said...

Since you asked, I figured I can share now that I'm 14 weeks. So, yes. I am pregnant. :)

The Merrills said...

I love that she wore that tiara, yay! That picture of her holding Nathan is so dang cute! It makes her look so tiny and Nathan so big! She is going to be a great big sister, just watch out for her feeding the new baby. (I had to stop her from giving Nathan honeycomb like 5 times today, haha) She is so cute!!!

Corilee said...

Lizzie's a little doll!

Way to go!!! Is it really a boy or is that wishfull thinking? Does Michelle know yet?

Hmmmmm,,,, come to think of it, Michelle may have told me already by accident. I seem to have a inkling of a memory of that happening. Oh well, if she did tell me, it's still good news and just think, I get to be surprised all over again!!!

(Darn that old gray matter is just needing to be revitalized.)

Flee said...

Karalee-Sorry! She loves to feed babies.

Corilee-I don't know if it's a boy or a girl yet. I'll find out at the beginning of March. Though, Lizzy thinks it's a boy and so do I.

ems said...

So Cute! She is such a doll. I love the girly stuff, I think it is so cute.

September said...

Happy Birthday Lizzy!!!
(I know this is late. I'm just trying to get caught up).

Jessica said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!!!