Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday morning in our house

Watching mickey Mouse Club House, thank goodness church doesn't start until 1 this year.

5 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

haha we had to come home early from church due to sick kids and they are now watching mickey mouse clubhouse on dvd haha love that show!

Davenport Family said...

I don't think Kimmie could survive without her Micky Mouse Clubhouse. We just set the DVR to record it so we can watch them any time we need to. Our church starts at 2 which kind of sucks, but oh well. I feel like we don't get anything done on Sundays, which is probably a good thing! And I LOVE your baby countdown:) So excited!!!

Davenport Family said...

I don't think Kimmie could survive without her Micky Mouse Clubhouse. We just set the DVR to record it so we can watch them any time we need to. Our church starts at 2 which kind of sucks, but oh well. I feel like we don't get anything done on Sundays, which is probably a good thing! And I LOVE your baby countdown:) So excited!!!

ems said...

Cute! I love being together and resting on Sunday. Happy day for late church when you've got kids!

Davenport Family said...

Ok, why did that post show up twice, it makes me seem a bit stalkerish!!!