Lizzy, Rachel, Carrie, Becca and I drove to Michigan in August and had SO MUCH FUN!!!

The girls and my mom. I don't know where we were going, but I'm sure we had fun!

The girls and Grant on the boat over to Mackinac Island.

Heather and I on the boat ride to the island.

A boat "rooster tailing"

No cars allowed on the island.

The Grand Hotel (anyone see "Somewhere in Time"?)

One of the sites to see.

The girls and Grant near the highest point on the island.

The farm.

Go carting around the farm in Suttons Bay.

A tiny frog they found in the pine forrest.

Lizzy and my friends son, Hendrix. They were good friends.
Rachel and Becca on the way to Lake Michigan.

Rachel, Carrie and Becca swimming in Lk Michigan after a long hike on the sand dunes. The water was FREEZING! But we all went in.

Carrie looking back on a part of the trail. A small part of the trail. It's really long and so fun!

The girls standing at the top of the 1st and last hill of the hike.

On our way to Moomers for some ice cream! (Becca's hiding)
Lizzy with her aunt Kate and Becca hovering above.
A special thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Gibson.
Without them, this trip wouldn't have been possible. We love you!
3 comments:
Looks like an awesome trip!
At first I thought the frog was a spider and almost had a heart attack because a spider that looked like that would DEFINITELY be poisonous and the person holding it would surely have died.
But it's a frog so all is well :)
CREEPY! I wouldn't be anywhere near someone holding a spider. You can be certain of that.
So fun! I am so glad you got to go.
Post a Comment