Ok, I just watched it 4 times!!!! I love it, it looks so much better than Twilight. I love Edward but this preview makes me think I might start liking Jacob more!!! You must come see it with me!
Is the anticipation going to make it better or worse when you see the actual movie?
I'm just sayin
Yes, yes, I am going to enjoy seeing it. But I saw a magazine (reminded me of the National Enquirer) in the store that made me sick to see how perverted the media is when it comes to hyping a cast member of a sweet movie.
I am so with you on this! I can't wait to see this movie, and the more I see it too, the more inclined I am to like Jacob more. (side note Kanye is a douche for what he did!)
10 comments:
YAY YAY YAY!!!! I'm just so excited! It looks SO much better than Twilight.
Ok, I just watched it 4 times!!!! I love it, it looks so much better than Twilight. I love Edward but this preview makes me think I might start liking Jacob more!!! You must come see it with me!
It's gonna be FAB-ULOUS!!!!!!!!!
I want to so bad! That would be so much fun! I'll see what I can do. :)
Just for the record, I'm not stalking the New Moon website or anything. This was on MTV's VMA's last night.
Did anyone see what Kanye did to Taylor Swift?? AWFUL!
Totally excited.
ok ok, I need to stop watching this & get stuff done around the house:)
I am way excited,it looks so awesome!!
Kanye is and always will be, a big douche.
Is the anticipation going to make it better or worse when you see the actual movie?
I'm just sayin
Yes, yes, I am going to enjoy seeing it. But I saw a magazine (reminded me of the National Enquirer) in the store that made me sick to see how perverted the media is when it comes to hyping a cast member of a sweet movie.
I am so with you on this! I can't wait to see this movie, and the more I see it too, the more inclined I am to like Jacob more. (side note Kanye is a douche for what he did!)
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! TOtally excited.
Post a Comment