Can you hear my obnoxious girly squeal??? He's so freakin HOT!!!
This is September btw.
I am so freakin' excited!
Me too. Does anyone want to do a GNO????? Let me know we so should plan one. Oh wait..... Stace are we still doing it with your mom and sisters?
MAN, it's hot in here!!!
OK ladies. Better cool it down a little. We're all married aren't we ;) (well maybe not all - I don't know everyone who commented)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Can you hear my obnoxious girly squeal???
He's so freakin HOT!!!
This is September btw.
I am so freakin' excited!
Me too. Does anyone want to do a GNO????? Let me know we so should plan one. Oh wait..... Stace are we still doing it with your mom and sisters?
MAN, it's hot in here!!!
OK ladies. Better cool it down a little. We're all married aren't we ;) (well maybe not all - I don't know everyone who commented)
Post a Comment