Saturday, September 12, 2009

Let's Make Music

Today I was playing my violin and Lizzy came in to listen as she usually does. I turned around after I finished a song and this is what I found.

That's a Lizzy shaped lump right there.
(That's my new bow on my case, I love it!)
She had my fine tuner...

my extra bow and pieces of my shoulder rest.

Whenever that girl is hiding in our bed, we know and she knows, she's up to no good.

Little stinker.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

If she can't see you,then you can't see her. ;)

Corilee said...

I didn't know you played the violin. What a great instrument ~ travels with you, as opposed to a piano which you really have to PULL to drag it along behind you :)

Sometimes kids are just too cute. Hope she didn't break anything.

Flee said...

Lizzy couldn't break anything on my violin more than I already have. Poor thing has been thru alot with me. Still sounds good though!