Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Our Trip

Our family went on a long awaited trip! We went to Disneyland! I was afraid that Lizzy was too little to enjoy it, I was wrong! It was so much fun! Lizzy absolutely loved it! She had so much fun on the rides and seeing the princesses and we had so much fun watching her have fun.

When we arrived, the parade was going. Lizzy loved the live music box ballerina. She kept waving and saying "Hi princess!" So, so cute! Lizzy was very social when it came to characters she recognized, except Goofy. He had to keep his distance as you will see in the picture. Lizzy kept telling us, "He scared me, Goofy." She still tells us every once in a while. She may be scarred for life.

RECAP: We went on rides and watched parades and ate at the Rain Forest Cafe and watched the "Fantasmic Mickey Show" and the fireworks at the end of the day. It was such a fun trip.

12 comments:

Stacey said...

How fun for you guys!! It looks like you all had a blast!

I love Disneyland,I want to take my kids there in a few years. Oh and Adam can come too. ;)

Stacey said...

Darn that Goofy!
I love the last pic of Lizzy with her hands in her pockets. So cute!!

nora.lakehurst said...

cute pix. Tell Lizzie I will go round kick him in the face for scaring you. Oh and I will still take some pix if you have time. I will sacrifice my arm for you ok. lufs.

September said...

I love the picture of her with her hands in her pockets. Little attitude girl :)

I'm glad to hear that she enjoyed it so much. I've been thinking of going to Disneyworld next year but have been worried about Eliza being too young.

You guys all look like you're having a great time being together. I hope the rest of Dave's trip is just as fun!

Corilee said...

If I were Lizzy's age I would have been afraid of some random character with a head that huge getting in my face, too.

That last pic of Lizzy looks like it came out of GQ (Gentlewoman's Quarterly.) :)

Steve and Chelle said...

look how fun you guys are!! I love lizzy's hand in her pockets!!! I'm so glad you guys had fun and got to see Glen and Anne! hope we get to play soon!! have fun!

Steve and Chelle said...

look how fun you guys are!! I love lizzy's hand in her pockets!!! I'm so glad you guys had fun and got to see Glen and Anne! hope we get to play soon!! have fun!

Steve and Chelle said...

look how fun you guys are!! I love lizzy's hand in her pockets!!! I'm so glad you guys had fun and got to see Glen and Anne! hope we get to play soon!! have fun!

Steve and Chelle said...

ok, why did that post 3 times?? I really don't know!!

Ashley said...

How fun!!! I loved the pictures!!!!

ems said...

Super Cute!! It's so fun to see your kids having fun isn't it? I'm so glad you guys had fun!!

Hodge Family said...

oh my she is so cute. I love the one at the end with her hands in her pocket.