Sunday, November 23, 2008

Husband Tag

I've been tagged by my friend Chanda, so, here it goes!

1. Where did you meet your husband? At my apartment in Orem. My friend brought him over.
2. How long did you date before you were married? a year.
3. How long have you been married? 5 years
4. What does he do that surprises you? he is un-yeildingly patient.
5. What is his best feature? ohhh, that's a toughy. I love his green eyes. OH! and he has a great smile! He also has really nice hands.

6. What is his best quality? He is an understanding man.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Flee and some others... :)
8. What is his favorite food? He'll almost always eat a chicken breast sub from subway with provolone cheese, spinich, lettuce, pickles, tomatoes and ranch. Toasted.
9. What is his favorite sport? Hockey. Without a doubt. (Too bad he's an Avs fan)
10. When and where was your first kiss? I think Feb 27th 2003, outside of my car before I left to fly home.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We love to stay up late talking in bed.
12. Do you have any children? 1 little girl who will be 2 in Jan.
13. Does he have any hidden talents? He speaks 5 languages. He doens't just broadcast that to the world.
14. How old is he? Just turned 27 in October.
15. Who said I love you first? He did. IN FRONT OF HIS FRIEND! He's brave.
16. What is his favorite music? He likes most everything.
17. What do you admire most about him? His mind, he is so intelligent. And his heart, because he loves Lizzy and I.
18. What is his favorite color? Green
19. Will he read this? I imagine when he gets the chance.
20. Who do you tag? Michelle, September and Mary Claire O. (if you don't have a blog yet, I guess you are going to have to start one now :)

3 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

Loved it. I am going to wait till Michelle tags me. So you know hint hint. Lubs

Stacey said...

I love to read these kind of posts. So cool!

Davenport Family said...

I just love you guys! You and Dave are perfect for each other! See you in two weeks:)