Monday, November 3, 2008

He's home!



14 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Now that last picture needs to be BLOWN up and put up in your living room. That is one of the most sweetest pictures ever.
How are you guys anyways. I am sorry you are busy. I will totally be in pain for you guys if you still want me to do the pics. Just let me know when you have a free min.

Jessica said...

Yay! That has got to be the best feeling in the world. And yes, that last picture is so sweet. A tear jerker for sure. How long is Dave home? Is he done? That would be amazing. Anyway, have lots and lots of fun with your little family. You deserve it. Your sacrifices do not go unnoticed or unappreciated.

Davenport Family said...

I am so glad you posted these pictures. I love your little family & I am so glad you get to spend some time together:) YAY!!!!! And I am super excited to see you next week! Have fun with your hubby & by the way, I think I like Dave with that huge beard better;)

Anonymous said...

OH MY! so awesome/exciting/great!
love the last pic too by the way! Have a great R&R!

The Moore Family said...

Yay!!!
Im so happy that you guys are back together!

Jenn said...

Make me cry at work!! What sweet pictures. I'm SO glad for you that he is home for a time. Have fun!!

Stacey said...

Yay!! I'm so happy that you guys are together again! Cute pictures,the last one is so sweet!

Scott, Tina, Spencer and Morgan said...

we better get together or we are fighting.

Steve and Chelle said...

Oh I'm gonna cry! I'm so glad he's home!!! YAY FOR YOU!! Let me know if you need a sitter for a night out!

Later!

Ashley said...

yay!!! those pictures are adorable!! im so happy for you!!!! They made me cry :) (good cry though)

ems said...

Happy day!!! I agree, the last picture is my favorite! I'm so happy for you guys!

Holly said...

what a blessing for your little family! you all look so happy and cute!
XOXO

Michele said...

It really is such a great blessing for your family to be together again! I love the pictures and I hope you guys enjoy your time together!

Unknown said...

Dave and Flee,
We are so glad Dave's home for now. Thanks for the cute pictures! We think of you guys every day.
Love to you all.