Life is so fun! Dave and I are loving being new parents! Of course I am sure that it helps when you have the perfect daughter...(ask anyone! They will agree! Really!)
Life is going great in AZ. Dave is is doing wonderful in his class, though they are having very long days filled with lots of tests and training. His days start at 4am when he wakes up and go until 7 or even 8pm! My days are filled with feedings and diaper changes and naps if I am lucky. I know I should nap when Lizzy does, and I do, just not as often as I should. I am reading a good book right now called "the Baby Whisperer..." Those who are going to be parents or already are, I highly suggest reading it. It's quite helpful.
So, the point in me doing a post today was to show off some more pictures of our recent addition. Here they are!


2 comments:
those are great photos!!! she is absolutely gorgeous. And Flee, you look great! i can't wait to meet your little bundle of joy. :) keep the updates coming.
how happy you all look!!! She is adorable, but what did you expect!!!! congratulations! Bev (Chrissy's mom)
Post a Comment