Monday, January 22, 2007

It's a belly button now!!


Dave and I are very excited to announce that Lizzy no longer has her umbilical cord chunk stuck to her! It fell off on Saturday to reveal the cutest little belly button ever! Also, we wanted to do a quick shout out to those who came out to help us in our first few days with her. In order of appearance....Carol, Doris, and Heather! Thanks for all your help! We really appreciate it. It can be kinda nerve racking having a new born to care for for the first time ever all by yourself. I really enjoyed the company and I know Dave felt better knowing that I would have help. Thanks again for all you do.
Grandma Carol

Grandma Doris


(Sorry Heather, I didn't take any pictures of you with my camera! I thought I did. But only yours! Will you email those to me please?)


Here's one more picture just because she is so cute!






2 comments:

Jen said...

She's perfect! It's nice when the umbilical cord falls out. It makes those tiny babies seem a little less scary. Now she's waterproof!

Davenport Family said...

Love the pics, keep them coming. It's crazy you're a mom and now I'm going to be a mom! We're grownups:)