Just a quick little F.Y.I. for you all. I had an OB appt. this last week and we found out that our sweet princess is breech! (I could tell since she sticks her head into my ribs on a daily basis) Oh yeah, we also found out that she is a big girl! Circa 8-8.5lbs...so, I am not allowed to have her normally. I will be going into the hospital early on tuesday morning to have her delivered via C-section. Not the way I would have chosen to do things, but definatly the safest for the baby and myself.
YEAH! We will finally have a baby to put in our crib, car seat, stroller and all our baby clothes that have been waiting for her arrival! We will keep you all posted to the best of our ability over the next week. I am going to have Dave post her first pictures on the blog ASAP so you can enjoy her as well.
Talk to you soon!
2 comments:
We are so thrilled!!! We wish we could be there to share in the joy. You'll do great. We can't wait for the exciting phone call. Good luck, we'll be praying for you and baby lizzy. :)
Is she here yet? I can't wait! Congratulations!
Post a Comment