Lizzy came home on the 11th and was so good. We love having her here and she is so cute. I always have the camera ready to take pictures because everything she does is so cute. When she wakes up, I get her and give her to Felicia to feed and then i burp her and change her diaper and get her to go back to sleep. She just sits in my arms in the dark and quietly stares at me. Last night she got up at four and cried for a while though. She must have felt a little sick. We love her.
3 comments:
Keep the pictures coming, I love to see them! Love you all!!!
What a fantastic daddy you are, Dave. It's good to know Flee has such a helpful partner in all this. Kisses to Lizzy!
Lizzy is one lucky little girl (not to mention adorable) to have such wonderful parents as you guys. Best to you all. Love from Doug and Kati (and Sophie is absolutely thrilled by "Lindsey" because that's her best friend's name)
Post a Comment