D "Do you want to go to Disneyland this weekend?"
F "Are you serious?!?!?"
D "Yes. do you want to go?"
F "Really??? Are you serious?" (sounds a bit like Dave's marriage proposal at this point ;)
D "YES! Do you want to or not? If you do we have to leave right now."
F "Call your dad and see if it's OK to visit them." (As I jumped off the couch , ran to the bedroom and started packing.)
D "They said it would be OK. Let's get ready to go!"
We were in the car by 2:25. Arrived in Long Beach at 11pm and we were home by 8pm on Sunday.
It was such a fun get-a-way! (It helped that Lizzy and Dave both got into D-land for free!!!) Lizzy is still recovering from the sleep deprivation she suffered from on our trip. She's quite crabby.
Trip to Cali
Meeting Silvermist (from the Tinker Bell movie)
Iridessa
Tinker Bell
On the Mark Twain river boat
Giant Lego giraffe at the Lego store
Eeyore
Tigger
Pooh
"I'm not scared of Goofey anymore!" -Lizzy
5 comments:
That's so awesome!
I think I may have Spencer convinced to do a Disney world trip this winter. Hooray!!!
You guys are awesome. How fun. Does Lizzy recognize all the Fairies? What movie are they from? I don't recognize them...but now that I have a girl, i need to do some research!
psh. am I jealous?? psh, no.
ok, maybe just a little!
so, I'm thinking we need to do this together like we've said we were going to for . . . how many years now . . . probably 15 years??
I'd say it's about time we take this trip. :)
and I'm super glad Lizzy isn't scared of Goofy anymore! I miss that little bug! Give her a kiss for me! And say hi to Dave too. (see, I said say hi to Dave, cause it would just be wierd if I told you to give Dave a kiss for me! yeah. Just wierd!)
Oh, I think I'm done . . .
oh, and I can spell weird. Really.
Weird, weird, weird, weird, weird.
man, I'm weird. but you still love me!!!
Ok, I think I'm really done now.
Fun sounds exciting. I wish it could happen for us. But we will someday. But for now we go to Bear Lake.
Post a Comment