When Lizzy is being quiet for more than a minute you know she is up to something.
This is what Lizzy does when she knows she's playing with something she's not supposed to be...
Let's see what was behind door #1!
Daddy's flashlight and a box of bandaids!
6 comments:
LOL that is hilarious.
Lizzy is getting so big. She has grown so much since we last saw her and we are getting so excited to have you all here soon. We wish Dave could come but I guess we may have to wait until Christmas to see him. What a funny bug Lizzy is! mom
Smart baby to bring a flashlight under the blanket so she can see what it is that she wants to play with!
LOL! That is so darling!! What a cutie she is!
That is so funny! She has to have the flashlight so she can see her "owies". lol
I miss her! When are you coming to play! Oh thats right! You don't live here anymore! :(
I'm super excited to see you when you do come here though!!!!!
Post a Comment