Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Our little artist!

Lizzy drew these all by herself!
(Except Dave helped her with the smile on the first one, but that's all! She did the rest!)

This one is Lizzy's interpretation of a "river."

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Cute! What a talented little girl!

Corilee said...

How old did you say she was? That first picture looks like a four year old would draw.

BTW I somehow missed your weekend Get-a-way post. What a neat impulsive thing to do. Sometimes doing something impulsively is the best of fun but this one beats any I have heard of.

September said...

Very impressive! I love how proud of her work she looks.

nora.lakehurst said...

FUN! She is so good at drawing. I bet pretty soon you will have to get her into an art class.

ems said...

She is talented! What a cute girl. I love the hair in the top one, I think I'm going to get Matthew's cut just like that! :)