We sing this to our kids at night. She is so cute. I love how she sings it so sweetly and so "eh this isnt so hard" What a doll
Ok, I can't even stand how cute she is!! That is such a grown up song! I was excited today because Kimmie sang some of pop corn popping. I love all the fun stuff Lizzy does, it makes me so excited for Kimmie to get to her age:)
Such a sweetie! She's my favorite kid who's not mine.
Oh my, that is just the sweetest thing ever. I can't believe it's been a whole year since I have seen that little girl. How do we fix this?!
I love it!!She is so stinkin' cute!!
AHHH I miss her!!! This is absolutely darling!! Both my kids came from across the room because they heard Lizzy!! They need to see her again!!!come visit us again, soon please!!! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
We sing this to our kids at night. She is so cute. I love how she sings it so sweetly and so "eh this isnt so hard" What a doll
Ok, I can't even stand how cute she is!! That is such a grown up song! I was excited today because Kimmie sang some of pop corn popping. I love all the fun stuff Lizzy does, it makes me so excited for Kimmie to get to her age:)
Such a sweetie! She's my favorite kid who's not mine.
Oh my, that is just the sweetest thing ever. I can't believe it's been a whole year since I have seen that little girl. How do we fix this?!
I love it!!
She is so stinkin' cute!!
AHHH I miss her!!! This is absolutely darling!! Both my kids came from across the room because they heard Lizzy!! They need to see her again!!!
come visit us again, soon please!!! :)
Post a Comment