Ok, so I love Edward & I actually am excited to see how Jacob's character develops in this movie, but I can't stand the girl who plays Bella (Kristen). She always seems so bothered by her Twilight fame & always looks drugged up. I think it will still be a great movie, but I wasn't too impressed with the trailer, sorry if that makes all of you mad:) Hope you still love me Flee!!!
I know, I totally get that. She bugs! She really annoyed me last night during the awards show. I got to thinking that she might just be really shy and uncomfortable in front of people. She's a bit awkward.
However, having said that, I loved the trailer! I really did! I think my low expectations made it so much better for me. :)
I loved it!! Shocker eh? KStew is really bugging me though. She looks stoned all of the time. Of course we know she is a pot head,but she shouldn't do it before she films her scenes.
Flee...I don't care if she is stoned, I'm just excited I know what is going on!!!! Because I read the book! Are there 4 books? I think I will start book 3 in July-ish. And what is the Host? I need help figuring this all out!!!
5 comments:
Ok, so I love Edward & I actually am excited to see how Jacob's character develops in this movie, but I can't stand the girl who plays Bella (Kristen). She always seems so bothered by her Twilight fame & always looks drugged up. I think it will still be a great movie, but I wasn't too impressed with the trailer, sorry if that makes all of you mad:) Hope you still love me Flee!!!
I know, I totally get that. She bugs! She really annoyed me last night during the awards show. I got to thinking that she might just be really shy and uncomfortable in front of people. She's a bit awkward.
However, having said that, I loved the trailer! I really did! I think my low expectations made it so much better for me. :)
LOVE YOU CHRISSY!
I love that I can always count on you to keep me updated on all the latest Twilight stuff.
I liked the trailer but I agree about Kristen Stewart.
Oh, and I think Jacob is HOT in this movie!!!
I loved it!! Shocker eh? KStew is really bugging me though. She looks stoned all of the time. Of course we know she is a pot head,but she shouldn't do it before she films her scenes.
Flee...I don't care if she is stoned, I'm just excited I know what is going on!!!! Because I read the book! Are there 4 books? I think I will start book 3 in July-ish. And what is the Host? I need help figuring this all out!!!
Post a Comment