Monday, June 29, 2009

It's too late!

It's too late to put a lock on our fridge because Lizzy would be smart enough to open it anyways! I was in the shower when she decided to get herself a snack.



"I'm eating sugar, Mama!"

(Like my new pillows? 2/$7 at Marshall's!)

7 comments:

September said...

Mmmm...time for a sugar buzz.
And yes, I do love the pillows, and the price only makes them more fabulous.

Davenport Family said...

What a little stinker! Maybe she will put on some weight now:) I guess you just have to give up showering:) And I LOVE your new pillows. I just bought new ones too & I thought I got a good deal at 2/$10 but you totally beat me!

Jessica said...

Cute girl and cute pillows. Korbin figured out our oven lock after about a month. Sigh..........

nora.lakehurst said...

How fun! She is so cute. Its a good choice of frosting though. rainbow chip if I am seeing it correctly.
And yes your pillows are BEAUTIFUL!

Corilee said...

That sugar would go right straight to my hips... Ah, the joys of being little with no hips to worry about. :)

Cute baby, cute pillows.

Flee said...

Karla~you were close. She's eating Funfetti frosting! YUM!

Ashley said...

haha jack does that but with the syrup. its nasty.