Tuesday, June 9, 2009

ABC's of Me

A - Age: 26

B - Bed size: Queen. I hate my side of the bed. I prefer to sleep right in the middle.

C - Chore you hate: Mopping. I don't have a mop, so it's done on my hands and knees.

D– Dessert: Dreyer's loaded Chocolate Chip cookie dough ice cream.

E - Essential to start your day: An hour + at the gym

F - Favorite flower: Gerber Daisies

G- Gold or Silver: Eh, depends. Probably silver though.

H - Height: 5'6"

I - Instruments you play(ed): Violin and piano. (I just got my new bow for my violin yesterday!
WOO HOO)

J - Job you had in high school: Sears

K - Kid(s): Lizzy (2)

L - Lunch spots: Home or a picnic in the park

M - Mom's Name: Doris

N - Newest item bought: Violin bow

O - Overnight hospital stay: When Lizzy was born. I was there for 2 nights.

P- Pet Peeve: Guys who goes to a Zumba class and then just stand around and flirt with married
women! Argh...He's so annoying. And not flirting with me, to be clear. He flirts with the woman behind me. They bug! Totally throw off my groove. Why even come to the class???

Q- Quote from a movie: "Do you validate?" -Tommy Boy

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: 5 brothers, 1 sister, 1 brother in law and 8 sisters in law.

T- Time you wake up: 6:50 ish...

U - Underarm deodorant?: Yes. :) Right now I use Secret.

V- Very surprising fact: I enjoy building and fixing things.

W - Ways you run late: When I have to get Lizzy up and ready and she's crabby. That really slows things down.

X - X-rays you've had: My arm, hand and my teeth.

Y - Yummy food you make: I do have a great recipe for lasagna!

Z - Zoo animal: Monkeys! They are so funny!

1 comment:

Michele said...

You're awesome! I LOVE that you do Zumba too! Isn't it so fun!? Wish you could come to class with me, our teacher is THE BEST!