Tuesday, March 31, 2009

SO FUNNY!

Tonight for dinner we had a chicken/macaroni casserole and sliced cucumbers and ranch. Lizzy LOVES cucumbers and ranch, they are her favorite! Tonight as she was eating she saw a tiny cucumber and said, "It's a baby one!" (with a whimper) She ate it and the next one she picked up with her fork was a big piece and said, "It's the daddy one! He's going to save the baby one." And then ate it! It was so funny!

6 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

That is so funny.

Davenport Family said...

She is freaking hilarious! I love hearing these stories and knowing Kimmie isn't far from saying funny things too:)

Nicky said...

haha I love your kid! I miss her. Come back ;)

Stacey said...

Cute!! Kids are so hilarious!

Scott, Tina, Spencer and Morgan said...

come back. we miss you and lizzy.

jamie said...

okay seriously lizzy is sooo cute! Seriously, we need to get these two together soon. She needs to teach Walker a few things...potty training and talking in full sentences is a good start! :)