Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Modern Baby

Lizzy wanted to "check her email" while she was going potty today.

7 comments:

September said...

That is seriously the funniest thing ever!
She's so stinkin funny and cute!

Davenport Family said...

So funny!!! Where did you get that little computer, Kimmie would love something like that! By the way, I LOVE your song today, I'll be loving you forever, such a classic!

Scott, Tina, Spencer and Morgan said...

love it

Flee said...

Lizzy got the omp as a gift from grandma C, so I have no idea where it's from. It plays loads of learning games. It's geared toward older kids (3+ I think) But still Lizzy loves it.

*WARNING* the comp is very loud. I suggest duct tape over the speaker. even on the low setting it's still kinda loud.

nora.lakehurst said...

She is very cute!

Stacey said...

Too funny!

Adam would love to have a laptop so he could play while he's in the bathroom. lol

Ashley said...

ahaha! that is soo funny!