Felicia and Lizzy came to visit a few days ago. They stayed for a five days. When she got here lizzy was sleeping. She had to make a phone call so she got out of the car. Lizzy woke up and saw me and started to cry. Then i picked her up and said, "its ok, its dada." She stopped crying and crawled all over the front seat pushing buttons. She was so cute the whole time. She talks a lot and points out animals like squirrels, kitties, birds, and cars. She loves cars. One time felicia started the car and lizzy yelled, "dada, car." she wanted me to get in the car. She does a cute little laugh when you tell her to laugh.
Felicia and i went to the Seattle Temple and pikes market and some other places in Seattle.
It was so hard leaving Felicia and Lizzy again. It really helps you see the important things in life. I am very happy to say that i never waste time that i could be spending with my family. I love to be with Felicia and Lizzy. Before i left to Washington, i gave Felicia and Lizzy a blessing. It was one of the best experiences. i will miss them so much. It makes it so much better knowing that this is just a small part of eternity.
I can't say when i will leave, but it is soon.


3 comments:
Dave and Flee-
I will try to remember you in my prayers. This is such a sweet entry. And I have to say that I cried because Seth is gone 70 hours a week because they keep having him do extra work. So I cant complain because at least he comes home at night and it near.
I hope you know that we all think of you guys here in Utah and think the world of you guys. Keep up the good work and thanks for serving.
It is so hard to be away from family. :( I'm glad you all got to spend time together and have some fun as a family. I'll keep you in my prayers. God bless! *HUGS*
Dave: We are going to miss you so much! I'm glad we were able to see you before you left. We are SUPER proud of you!!! Be very safe & know that we will be praying for you. Don't worry about Flee, I'm sure I'm driving her crazy calling all the time;) We'll be posting some pictures from Seattle on our blog so be sure to check them out.
Post a Comment