Wednesday, April 30, 2008

15 Mo. WCC

Yes, I know. We had Lizzy's WCC done late, again. (Not really too late seeing as she doesn't turn 16 months until the 9Th of May.) But not my fault! I had it scheduled for her 15Th month exactly, but then she got sick and then her Dr. rescheduled. Yada yada ya. Anyway, here is the report.

Weighed in at 17lbs 14oz. (She has gained a lb. since she was sick 2 weeks ago.)
That puts her in less than the 3rd percentile! Yes, I said LESS THAN!!
Here's a funny/sad story: When I arrived at the Seattle Airport last week, I immediately went to pick up my rental car so it would be ready when I got my luggage. The lady at the counter tried to guess Lizzy's age. Do you know what she guessed? 8 months old! EIGHT! She is so small. We are really working on packing on the pounds on her.

She is in the 25Th percentile for her height and her head is in the 50Th percentile. Funny huh? She has her daddy's head.

Lizzy is a walker now! Just to clarify, she has been able to walk by herself for quite sometime now, she just wasn't brave enough to take more than a couple of steps at a time. But the day we went and picked up Dave she started doing it all over! She'd walk all around the hotel room and down the hall to the elevator and around the stores! What a big girl! I guess she just wanted daddy to see her first time walking like a big girl. Now she is all over the place! More so than before. She is pretty speedy too. It's so cute to see her walk all over. I am sure she is off looking for some big adventures right now.

5 comments:

nora.lakehurst said...

Flee-
Hey I have been to your site but it didnt let me do a comment on the last one. First off sorry for all the hard times you had to go through with out your DH (dear hubby) and I am glad that you are with your mom. I bet Lizzy is having a blast with her mommy and daddy and is showing him all her new tricks.
Dont really worry about her weight I bet she is a bright and happy child as she would be most of the time for you anyways. I would give her cream instead of whole milk and let her eat lots and lots of uh what is a fatty fruit uhhhh there isnt any so give her some doughnuts they seem to keep me pretty chubby.
Well Steve Lau got married you can come see some pics on my site.
So say hello to the DH and your family and be cheerful.
HUGS!

Davenport Family said...

Hey, I completely forgot to tell you that when we took the girls swimming we were walking back to the room and I was carrying Kimmie & Seth had Lizzy. This lady passed us & said "cute kids, are they twins?" I politely told her no but I thought it was so funny. Lizzy may not weigh a lot but she is such a happy, beautiful, funny girl! I'm so glad Kimmie and Lizzy are BFF:) It was great seeing you guys!!!!! Love ya!!!!!!!!

Stacey said...

Brady was small too and he has filled out recently. I think I may finally have to buy size 4 diapers now,lol.

September said...

Eliza's 18 lbs and only 8 months old. That means I have to carry a heavy baby for a long time still. Just be glad Lizzy's been light for carrying.
There are much worse things to have to worry about with kids than size. She'll fill out.
Besides, she's adorable with her skinny little legs.

Geri said...

Don't even worry about her weight! All my kids, that is Rick, Brad, Scott, September and Hannah were all barely on the charts for their weight and about 20th% for their heights. And you know they all grew up just fine. Besides, it helps on the budget by not having to keep buying new clothes and shoes (they also wear their clothes out more than most kids). All that matters is that she is happy, healthy and beautiful, which she is!